The monorail overhead track scale from Bizerba. Ideally suited for meat production facilities and abattoirs. Easily integrates with existing track systems and adheres to the universal standards within the food processing industry with regard over head track systems. The most popular monorail overhead track scale is the iL Special 400 O/SP. Constructed with galvanised steel. All the mounting elements are constructed of stainless steel. Easy to use, easy install and easy service makes this one of the most popular overhead scales on the market today.
Monorail Overhead Track Scale – Areas of use
- Load receptor used as overhead track version with load cell type BL400 for weighing ranges of up to 400 kg, for goods receiving, cold storage, shipping and commissioning.
- Used in combination with Bizerba weighing terminals ideal for checking weighing and commissioning.
Monorail Overhead Track Scale – Highlights
- Universal installation into all common monorail overhead track scale systems.
- Robust, solid, and service-friendly construction with high IP protection.
- Perfect weight measurement / monitoring of weighed goods.
- Various interface and integration functions are available.
Used with industrial weighing terminals exact weights are recorded in real time. Combined with Bizerba BRAIN software this will also give you full food traceability. If you are looking for a monorail overhead track scale for heavier goods then you may want to consider iL Special 1000 O/OR/MP. Capable of weighing up to 300 weights per hour and can manage weights of 1000 kilograms. Completely flexible and adjustable it also easily integrates with existing over head track systems.
Whatever you weighing requirements are, we will have a solution for you. From industrial checkweighing systems, inspection systems and special load receptors. We offer free site surveys and consultation visits. Additionally we have a showroom in Milton Keynes. But please book an appointment to ensure we have the right equipment set up for you.