Industrial Metal Detector and inspection systems from Bizerba. Scanning individual packages of up to 50 kilograms. Due to the conveyor belt construction it guarantees an extremely high level of detection.
Industrial Metal Detector – Varicon+
Consider the Varicon+ range of metal detectors. Highlights of the systems available are as follows.
- GLS or GHF coil for a new dimension in detection sensitivity
- Stainless steel design with IP65 protection rating (optionally IP 66/IP 69) to meet the strict hygienic requirements in accordance with HACCP, IFS and BRC
- Maximum sensitivity and discriminatory capability while maintaining high resistance to interference Easy training of device for specific products; speeds adjustable
- Multi-product memory for up to 240 product facilitates the set-up process and optimises the system’s overall performance
- _statistic.BRAIN software for reporting
Industrial Metal Detector – Details
Furthermore. Due to the vast array of additional features that can be added to the system for example. Alternative separating systems that when rejected for differing reasons the goods will go into a reject bin or down an alternative route for examination.
A vast memory bank will store over 240 different products and their criteria. Avoiding unnecessary programme and testing times in between different production lines.
Also the metal detectors will identify and reject all ferrous and non ferrous metals found in any packages. Rejecting with pushers, either mechanical or pneumatic.
Industrial Metal Detector – Technical
left to right, right to left
Combined control and operating unit for conveyor belt and metal detector, factory-set belt stop in the event of metal detection, wiring,
Conveyor belt speed
0.2 m/sec, 0.4 m/sec, 0.6 m/sec, 1.0 m/sec; variable belt speed (-60 % to +30 %) optional
IP65 (jet-proof), optionally IP66/IP69, NEMA 4
Finally for more information on the range of industrial metal detector ranges please contact Bizerba today. We offer free site surveys and consultation visits. Alternatively you may want to read about alternative industrial inspection systems.