We currently have more open vacancies at Bizerba (UK) Ltd. Due to our current expansion plans we now have new vacancies to fill. The details of the vacancies are as follows. Please contact us directly for any further information or to apply. Please send your CV to us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product / Key Account Manager – Food Processing Technology.
Reports to: Sales Manager Retail Systems.
To drive new business opportunities through the provision of product sales management and support to the UK Sales Team. Channel Partners and Key Accounts on the full retail range of Bizerba Food Processing products. Specific markets to target for growth are Retail and Catering/Hospitality, where Bizerba seeks to replicate it’s worldwide leadership with market dominance in the UK.
Essential Professional Qualities.
Extensive knowledge of retail and or catering/hospitality markets.
Impressive personal credentials and history of continuous self-development.
Currently operating successfully as a technical sales or commercial product management professional.
Instantly credible with personal and intellectual presence.
Significant career success.
Evidence of team working.
Minimum of Degree qualification, probably in a related Technical Engineering discipline.
Essential Personal Qualities.
Positive and effective team player.
Tenacious in achieving objectives.
Visible desire to achieve and for others to do so.
Decisive and action orientated.
Role Vacancies at Bizerba.
Business Development Manager Non-Food Sector (National), Milton Keynes.
Reports to: Sales Manager Industrial Solutions.
To penetrate new business and provide technical solutions, utilising the Bizerba Industrial product portfolio, within the Non-Food sector. As the Non-Food Business Development Manager you will be able to provide in-depth specialist knowledge of strategic Non-Food Key Accounts, ideally experienced in the provision of process control solutions utilising Weighing, Filling, Checkweighing, Counting, Inspection and Software solutions to National and Global Accounts.
- Business development of Key Accounts – Automotive, ATEX, Cosmetics.
- Achieving Sales, Profitability and Market Penetration.
- Effectively communicate with HQ to ensure consistent reliable product marketing updates are used to inform/ engage the Non-Food.
- Assist with product specification on project.
- Provide feedback input to development teams to ensure consistent product development innovation is achieved for the Non-Food.
- Measure market trends and feedback to the business.
- Participate in trade.
Summary of Technical Competencies.
- Experience in the supply of capital equipment to the Non-Food sector.
- 2- 5 year’s work experience in a similar role, possibly in a competitor.
- Customer focused and innovative solutions.
- Credible understanding of processes and information.
- Ability to keep abreast of multiple project.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communicator in one to one and group.
- Continuous self-developer.
- Prepared to take on additional challenges as and when.
To enquire about the vacancies at Bizerba or of the role including package, contact us with your latest CV.
Job Type: Full-time.
Capital Equipment to the Non-Food Sector: 2 years.
Required licence or certification.
Full UK Driving Licence.
Niche are an expanding Global Software House providing specialist software into the Food Manufacturing Sector and have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer.
A part of a globally recognised major manufacturing brand ( Bizerba ) we are now expanding our portfolio of software solutions and you could be a part of this fantastic opportunity.
You must be a self-starter able to work with minimum supervision and direction. Possess great communication skills, self-organised and team-working abilities. You will be involved in bespoke development projects, together with ongoing development and support of our core systems.
- You will be working as part of a small team, working on both ongoing developments on existing products.
- Development of new systems and solutions so an ability to learn quickly is essential.
- You will also be required to give input on designing new solutions and implementing them into the existing system.
- Supporting existing customers on in house help desk.
- Ability to build solutions based on high level design.
- Meeting with clients to discuss and design solutions and bespoke additions to core package.
- Ability to work in a small company environment with a strong team ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage own workload and meet customer deadlines.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and understand the day to day customer business operations that are supported by the software applications.
- A positive approach to problem-solving.
- DB Application Development & Connectivity related Technologies
- Either Progress/Openedge & or C# experience.
- Problem solving
- API based architecture experience
- Web based development
Database Administration in SQL Server
Contact Bizerba or email your CV to email@example.com