Vacancies at Bizerba UK
Field Service Specialist – Scotland – Download the Full Job Spec – Field Service Specialist – Scotland
We are looking for good people from all areas due to our current expansion, feel free to send your CV and we will keep it on file
Field Service Specialist – Scotland (m/f)
- Provide a first class product support service to customers, working remotely, analysis equipment condition, diagnose faults, carry out planned and unplanned maintenance, installations and equipment overhaul in accordance with the company and ISO9001 requirements
- Carry out Installation
- Plan and carry out customer/internal training
- Investigate technical issues/warranty failures/ in field failures. Resolve by the most efficient and economical manner keeping Product Specialists and Service Management informed of on-going actions/solutions.
- To ensure the administrative requirements of the service department are carried out to the highest standards set by the company.
- Participate in HDT out of hours rota as required
- IT: The ability to effectively use Computer technology in meeting the needs of the business
- Must have electrical qualifications, (ONC/OND/HNC/HND+)
- Full Driving Licence
- Mechanically competent to a high standard
- Relationship Management: Able to effectively represent the Company whilst meeting the needs of the business partner. Develop partner relationships through trust and performance
- Self-management: Flexibly prioritising, planning and monitoring own activity, performance and progress
- Entrepreneurial, innovative thinker able to look at different solutions to business and operational problems
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Bizerba job opportunities and vacancies – Bizerba is an international market leader in retail checkweighing. Food labelling and food processing systems.
Our expertise gives us the advantage when it comes to providing professional commercial hardware. Including software solutions within factory environments across a broad range of industries.
From counter-top retail PC scales to high speed Labelling, simple checkweighing platforms to 100% control vision. x-ray food and metal detector systems, manual to fully automatic and vertical high speed slicers, label design to full trace ability and integrated software systems.
Our UK offices employ a large and talented team of committed people who are passionate about innovating and improving our products and work well both individually & as part of our friendly team. As a constantly developing business, we often seek highly skilled individuals to join our team.